Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Do you remember when you were younger and people ask you what your dream job is? Some of us are lucky to have known their whole lives and hit it off at the very first moment that they stepped foot into the world of employment. But for others, not so much.
Many people spend most of their lives soul-searching and looking for the perfect role that will give them a fulfilling and meaningful career. They either find themselves constantly switching jobs or stuck in one that they are unhappy doing but can’t really do anything about. If you somehow found yourself stumbling into this episode, trying to find ways to keep yourself happy in your career, then take that as a clue and tune in.
In today’s podcast episode, Scott Anthony Barlow will guide us on how to find the perfect role that will give meaning to your career.
Listen to today’s episode and give yourself a chance to reevaluate your career happiness.
What We Talked About in This Episode:
- The Inspiration Behind “Happen To Your Career”
- Measuring Happiness on a Daily Basis
- The Relationship Between Your Strengths and Your Happiness
- Skills vs Strengths: The Iceberg Theory
- The Nuts and Bolts of “Happen To Your Career”
- The Importance of Identifying One’s Skills, Talents, and Strengths
- The Journey of Finding the Perfect Role: Attracting and Retaining Top Talent
- External Factors Behind Losing Top Talent
- The Six Keys to Career Happiness
- Scott Anthony Barlow’s Daily Rituals
About Our Guest:
Scott Anthony Barlow is the founder and CEO of Happen To Your Career, an organisation that helps people transition from their current career to the career that they love and realise what their next career move would be. He also hosts a podcast of the same name “Happen To Your Career.” He is passionate and enthusiastic about helping people grow personally and professionally.
To reach Scott Anthony Barlow visit Happen To You Career website – https://www.happentoyourcareer.com/ or listen to his podcast – https://www.happentoyourcareer.com/podcast/.
Connect with John Murphy:
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. Thanks for tuning in!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A Life and A Living Podcast